Middle East job market is saturated with many recruitment and staffing agencies that support various business needs. And you’ve got to be careful about who you trust- because your employer brand image is represented by the agency to the target group of potential candidates in the market.
So why not work with the best! Adecco is a Fortune 500 company present in 60+ countries! We support the workforce and career needs of our clients and candidates. Whether its job opportunities, recruiting, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, or presenting job offers, Adecco recruiters make possibilities happen.
And if you are a company seeking to hire short-term, contractual or permanent staff or are new to recruiting, Adecco supports you with best-in-class HR Consultation and a recruitment team just as dedicated as you are.
Recruiting in Middle East in a highly competitive candidate driven market could be challenging, hence working with a multinational agency always is the right choice. While you approach Adecco for staffing requirements, our consultants will request you for a brief on:
- Role Information
- Organization culture and business requirements
- Line Manager candidate preferences and qualities that best suit the role
- Skills spec: What skills should they possess
- Background and reference check: if needed in UAE or in home country
- Any must have experience
These criteria’s will help us make the best choice for you. Choosing a wrong recruitment agency can be hugely frustrating considering the cost and time invested. So before you make a decision you should consider the recruitment agency’s financial stability, overall sustainability as well as experience history.
Some questions that you could consider while deciding on a recruitment agency can be:
- Are they specialized in the local market
- Do they have a global expertise
- Are they financially capable
- How long are they in the recruitment industry. Sometimes it’s best to work with an agency that has tried and tested to gain best results
- What additional value can they add? Beside the budget and candidate delivery, it makes sense to work with someone who can give you a value-added service (to give you a business consultation at no cost, we can act as an advisory, or a point of reference, or run a recruitment campaign for you, provide you with market insights or carry a salary benchmarking…we could go on).
- Are they approachable and consultative? You need someone who takes ownership and prioritizes your needs above any other tasks, we care and support your tiniest of query and ensure your business goals are achieved with the best talent.
Why choose Adecco as your recruitment and staffing partner?
Experts in staffing and recruitment: We are an expert at finding talent for our more than 100,000 clients, across a broad range of sectors and in 60 countries and territories. As sourcing the best talent becomes more challenging, our clients rely on our expertise even more, to ensure that scaling the human factor of their business is not an impediment to growth.
In Middle East, Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We have been providing recruitment, staffing, payroll and visa, PRO, outsourcing and Emiratization and Saudization solutions across all industrial verticals in GCC region including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. Know More
Adecco a great place to work! We are proud that the Adecco Group continues to rank among the top multinationals to work for in the world – for the fourth year running, we have made the list of top 25 multinationals. Our Great Place to Work® ranking is the result of an independent, credible measure of employee satisfaction that, in 2019, polled 12 million employees from 8,000 companies around the world.