Our client, one of the leading hospitality chain in Saudi Arabia was participating at the food festival in Riyadh season in the year 2019. An event that brought cuisines from all around the world with more than 31 restaurant pop-ups across the city.
Client was seeking to hire 350 hospitality staff that are experienced with bilingual capabilities for a temporary period of 3 months in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We conducted an evaluation of our client’s needs to determine a winning solution, and decided our volume recruitment solution to mobilize talent from across Eastern Europe location. Through a customized mass recruitment campaign, we were able to:
- Screened more than 1484 candidates from across Eastern Europe location with Adecco’s Global Mobility hub that mobilizes candidates from across 60+ countries
- Scheduled more than 1000 interviews in person and on virtual platforms
- Shortlisted 482 candidates within 2 month period
- Assistant Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Head Waiter
- Chef De Cuisine
- Sous Chef
- Pastry Chef
Here’s what our customized volume recruitment solution looked like:
- Deployed creative marketing efforts to support massive candidate sourcing, including a toll free number 800 Adecco for candidate and client support
- Engaged with Adecco Middle East’s local and global candidate pool of hospitality talent
- Identified, screened, trained, tracked and pipelined a pool of candidates, thereby reducing the lag time involved with adding staff to accommodate unexpected volume increases
- Utilized our internal SMS system to send notifications to the candidate pool, reminding them of their interviews, start date etc.
- Closely monitored daily metrics to prepare us for unexpected spikes in volume
- Streamlined client communications, including conducting daily meetings with all constituents, and communicating all relevant candidate and job information to our client contacts via daily emails
- Managed local partner in Saudi Arabia for visa and payroll procedures
With the evolving situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring regulations from Saudi Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development and are continuously working and adapting our business practices to support everyone’s well-being.
If you’re interested in learning how Adecco can place workers for your seasonal hiring or volume demands contact us here.